Whenever, where ever the name is defined Rough Cut Soaps (RCS), K fashions, Katoen, all three defines as same entity in terms of online endeavours of any kind of transactions or query for customers held on this (https://Rough Cut Soaps (RCS).in/) website.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyse how you use our website
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Find and prevent fraud
Rough Cut Soaps (RCS) follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Rough Cut Soaps (RCS) uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Rough Cut Soaps (RCS) has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Rough Cut Soaps (RCS) does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service
Your privacy is critically important to us.
– Website Visitors Like most website operators, KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN’s visitors use its website. From time to time, KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://Rough Cut Soaps (RCS).in blog posts. KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information certain visitors to KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN’s websites choose to interact with KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN in ways that require KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://Rough Cut Soaps (RCS).in to provide a username and email address.
– Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN’s behalf or to provide services available at KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://Rough Cut Soaps (RCS).in and have supplied your email address, KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
– Aggregated Statistics KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– Affiliate Disclosure This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
– E-commerce Those who engage in transactions with KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN – by purchasing KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN. KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
– Business Transfers If KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Also Refer to:
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
Send you information about your account and order
Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
Process payments and prevent fraud
Set up your account for our store
Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
Improve our store offerings
Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We also accept payments through other third party applications and API. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to the third party, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Third party Including Mobile Wallets, National and International Banking Services, Payment Gateways, Razor pay, PayU, UPI & more
Third Party Application will have their own registered policy, Please refer their respective policy and conditions pages.
In case you’re using Google Web Fonts (default) or playing videos or sounds via YouTube or Vimeo in Slider Revolution we recommend to add the corresponding text phrase to your privacy police:
Our website may not / may uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behaviour directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Our website may not / may uses features provided by the Vimeo video portal. This service is provided by Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. Here the Vimeo server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo will receive your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo when you visit our plugin or do not have a Vimeo account. The information is transmitted to a Vimeo server in the US, where it is stored.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, Vimeo allows you to associate your browsing behaviour directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
On our pages may / may not uses, plugins of the SoundCloud social network (SoundCloud Limited, Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London W1T 3NF, UK) may be integrated. The SoundCloud plugins can be recognized by the SoundCloud logo on our site.
If you do not want SoundCloud to associate your visit to our site with your SoundCloud account, please log out of your SoundCloud account.