1. General Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfil all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back-ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs a) Domestic (India): we offer Free Shipping in India which is calculated at the time of check-out.
b) International (Excluding India): Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. If there are any other charges like customs, Taxes, Legal / Non-Legal, others are paid by customer(s). (Also refer to Returns for International Customers)
4. Delivery Terms 4.1 Transit Time Domestically In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 4 – 14+ days
4.2 Transit time internationally generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 – 45+ days.
4.3 Dispatch Time Orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 business hours of payment of order. Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national & state holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change of delivery Address For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 Delivery Time Exceeded if delivery time has exceeded the foretasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation
5. Tracking Notifications upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit if you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service.
7. Duties & Taxes 7.1 Sales Tax / GST Sales tax / GST has will been or already applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website.
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KFASHIONS aka KATOEN encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us. If you refuse to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KFASHIONS aka KATOEN at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping and other expenses if any. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
Changes in Shipping Policy:
Although most changes are likely to be minor, KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN may change its Shipping Policy from time to time, and in KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN’s sole discretion. KFASHIONS aka ROUGH CUT SOAPS (RCS) aka KATOEN encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Shipping Policy. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Shipping Policy will constitute your acceptance of such change.